2015 Tax Info

Hi Everyone-

If you go to the Employee Portal, you will find your 2015 W2 forms under the Payroll tab. The total amount deducted for union fees is located in Box 14 of the W2 form.  Please remember that $30 of your union dues may not be used for a tax deduction; it is part of a political IPACE donation.  Just subtract $30 from your total Dues amount paid on the W2 form to determine the amount you can use for a tax deduction.
Kim Anderson, MEA Public Relations


Susan Hafner, MEA President


Published in: Tax Info | on January 21st, 2016 | Comments Off on 2015 Tax Info

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.